BINGAMAN SAWMILLS ARE HIRING!
Bingaman & Son Lumber, Inc., a growing wood products manufacturer has opportunities at the following sawmills:
* WBL Hardwoods Sawmill-871 Alverda Road, Nicktown PA
Yard Supervisor/Log Scaler
Responsible for managing input of all incoming logs into BING inventory system; daily operation of resale log yard; and spacial management of log storage and sales areas of the facility. This position also provides assistance to the Procurement Team on a seasonal basis, as needed.
Successful candidates will meet minimum job requirements and will adhere to the Bingaman & Son Lumber, Inc. Vision Statement, Leadership Competencies and Core Values. We offer competitive wages and some of the best benefits in the area – health insurance, 401K, ESOP, vacation, etc.
If you are interested, please email your resume to:
Aimee Bowersox, Director of Human Resources at:
email@example.com or mail to
Bingaman & Son Lumber, Inc., P.O. Box 247, Kreamer, PA 17833.
Via fax 570-374-1108 n E/O/E
NORTH AMERICAN FOREST FOUNDATION
The Executive Director is the key management leader of The North American Forest Foundation (NAFF). The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, fundraising and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include management of sub-contractors contributing to the foundations (included but not exclusive to social media, marketing, and accounting). Anticipated time allocation: Approximately 60-75% fundraising and outreach and 25% on administrative/operations management.
The position reports directly to the President and Board of Directors.
1) Board Governance: Works with board in order to fulfill the organizations mission.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and sub-contractors to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
4) Organization Operations and Administration: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are efficient and appropriate.
Reply to: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org